Of beer and peers..

Consider my previous blog entry void.

My trip to Kuching consisted of food food food, booze booze and more booze and most importantly friends and family that I hold so dear!

Trips back home are always too short as there rarely seems to be enough time to do EVERYTHING!

I had to compromise on KY kolo mee, open air market and Tu Ka Peng... but was compensated with many bottles of Tsing Tao and Tuak.

I had a friend who happened to be down on business and she joined Tajang & Co. the day before I came and subsequently joined in on the festivities when I arrived.

She was somewhat taken aback by the closeness and the hospitality that we are made up of. I wish she could have stuck around for the festivities but she had to return for a family affair.

I like to take pride and will toot my horn whenever and wherever possible of my group of friends.

Different ethnicities and races know no boundaries as we are brought together by a closeness not many people will ever know.

I had to reassure myself before going back that I may not be expecting the bond we all shared to prevail.. but my sleight of judgement proved me wrong!

And I am glad it did.

Being back in JB and even spending New Year's away from them almost killed me.. but I got to spend much needed time with the Jungle Boy.. but that's another story to tell.. of KK!

In less than 3 weeks, Kuching will be shaken by my returning wrath!

And I am so looking forward to it! Even though it might mean not taking leave for the next 6 months.. I don't care!

I'll be home =)

2 comments:

kennhyn said...

what's ur favourite beer?

veekthoreea said...

Tsing Tao.. cheap and good..
actually.. any ice cold beer on tap is good..
and stout too! =)